Professional Bulgarian Translation
Fast, affordable & scalable professional Bulgarian translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Bulgarian translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Bulgarian translation tips
Translators should be especially careful when working with verbs. The Bulgarian verbal system should be noted as there are up to 3,000 distinct verbs in the Bulgarian language that are broken up into six grammatical categories (single or compound): person, number, aspect, tense, voice, mood, and even gender.
Macedonian and Bulgarian
Macedonian and Bulgarian can be very similar — in fact, Macedonian dialects form a continuum with Bulgarian dialects and many consider the Macedonian language to be a dialect of Bulgarian. However, this is hotly disputed and can be controversial. Translators should ensure that they are clear on what language the requester wants, whether it’s English to Bulgarian or English to Macedonian, or if they have no preference.
Bulgarian language facts
- Bulgarian is the official language of Bulgaria and is spoken by an estimated 9 million people worldwide.
- Bulgarian is also spoken in Canada, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the U.S.
- More than 80% of the modern Bulgarian lexicon is derived from Slavic languages while the rest are borrowed from Greek, Latin, and a little bit of French and Russian.
- Bulgarian is primarily split into two groups dialects — the Western dialects, which are known informally as “hard speech” and the Eastern dialects, informally referred to as “soft speech.”
Bulgarian translation services
Gengo is a leading provider in professional Bulgarian translation. Look no further for your English-Bulgarian business translations. We have qualified and professionally-vetted English to Bulgarian translations who will work to deliver your project with ease, accuracy, and scale.
Using Gengo for your translation needs means quality and accuracy across all your projects. Get access to hundreds of native Bulgarian translators who are well-versed and experienced in translating from English to Bulgarian.
Get only the most competitive prices with Gengo — we offer some of the lowest translation rates in the industry for your cost-effective translation projects. Learn more about our pricing.
Gengo has the capacity to support high volume Bulgarian translation needs. With thousands of translators all over the world, you can be rest assured that your tight deadlines will be met.
Gengo has extensive experience translating from English to Bulgarian in a wide range of document and content types, including:
- Bulgarian website localization
- Bulgarian mobile app localization
- Bulgarian game localization
- Bulgarian product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Bulgarian document translation
- Emails, letters and more