Anyone can start translating with Gengo by passing our translation tests. This resource is a must-read before you start any test.
- Testing process
- How to pass
- Common reasons for rejection
Processes are important to translation work. This guide introduces a basic process to improve quality and efficiency.
- Key translation steps
- Resources to help along the way
- Importance of proofreading
A guide on avoiding the common pitfall of producing translations that sound translated.
- Understanding literal translation and how to avoid it
- Can you spot the difference between a natural and literal text?
- The key is reading just the target text
Further develop your communication style to deliver a smooth customer experience.
- The link between communication and translation quality
- When and how to approach the customer
- What to do in a difficult situation