Fast, affordable & scalable professional Danish translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Danish translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Danish translation tips
Danish, much like German, is comprised of a lot of compounding, wherein two or more words are combined to create longer words. Because of this practice, there’s are an endless number of possibilities when it comes to potential new words in the Danish language. This is something that translators should be aware of if they come across a word that they may not recognize.
å vs. aa
The letter “å” is relatively new — prior to 1948, it was written as “aa.” However, while translating from English to Danish, translators should be aware that the “å” hasn’t completely replaced aa and that there are still some words that use it. Some old towns, for example, still formally use the former double-a convention.
Danish language facts
- Danish is a North Germanic language spoken by 6 million people worldwide, mostly by those in Denmark, and parts of northern Germany where it maintains a minority language status.
- Roughly 20% of Greenland residents also speak Danish as their native language due to immigration.
- Danish is mutually intelligible with Norwegian and Swedish, and Sweden has had a long tradition of using Danish as their written language.
- The Danish alphabet is comprised of the 26-letter Latin alphabet that’s also used in English, with the addition of three letters: Æ, Ø, Å.
Danish translation services
If you’re looking for professional English to Danish translation, Gengo has professional and native Danish translators working 24/7 for your translation projects.
The quality of your translated content is crucial for your business. That’s why Gengo uses only the most professional and quality translators when translating your projects from English to Danish.
Gengo provides a cost-effective selection of plans for all your Danish translation needs. Our unique platform is designed to ensure that you pay for what you get. Learn more about our pricing.
Gengo is fully-equipped to support your most high volume projects — even when they come with strict deadlines. With 21,000+ translators in nearly every country, projects are promptly picked up and completed in a timely manner.
To properly reach the Danish market, you’ll need to ensure that all your content is properly translated. Gengo supports an extensive variety of document and content types, including:
- Danish website localization
- Danish mobile app localization
- Danish game localization
- Danish product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Danish document translation
- Emails, letters and more