Fast, affordable & scalable professional Indonesian translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Indonesian translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Indonesian translation tips
Most Indonesians — nearly 240 million — access the internet and its content on a mobile device, whether that be a smartphone, tablet, or even smartwatch. This means that on top of localizing your English to Indonesian business content, you should also work with your translator to ensure that your English to Indonesian content is mobile-friendly and abbreviated properly for a good experience across all devices.
Word order for emphasis
In written and spoken Indonesian, the ordering of words is constantly moved around in order to place certain emphasis on certain words. It’s important for your translator while working with English to Indonesian content to be mindful of this, especially if context requires a focus on certain words. For example: “Yesterday the weather was warm” vs. “The weather was warm yesterday.” The emphasis would be on “yesterday” in the former sentence and “warm weather” in the latter.
Indonesian language facts
- Indonesian or Bahasa Indonesia is the official language of Indonesia, which has one of the world’s largest populations of nearly 240 million, and is the world’s largest Muslim-majority nation.
- The majority of Indonesia’s population speak Indonesian fluently either as their first or second language, thereby making it one of the most popularly spoken languages in the world.
- While there are over 700 indigenous local languages spoken among the 17,508 or so islands Indonesia is comprised of, Indonesia is used most commonly for formal written communications.
- The Latin alphabet makes up the standard Indonesian writing, while its vocabulary is heavy with words borrowed from many other languages including Arabic, Dutch, Chinese, and Portuguese.
Indonesian translation services
If you’re looking for professional Indonesian translation, Gengo is your answer. With hundreds of native English to Indonesian translators working around the clock, we have in-depth and professional experience translating business content into and from Indonesian.
Quality is crucial when translating business content from English to Indonesian. That’s exactly why Gengo’s wide network of translators are only comprised of native speakers with years of professional experience translating into and from Indonesian.
Gengo’s unique platform allows us to offer only the most affordable prices for your Indonesian translating needs. Experience simple per-word pricing, no contracts to sign, no hidden costs, and no minimum spend requirement. Learn more about our pricing.
Gengo’s network is comprised of 21,000+ translators in virtually every country in the world. This way, projects are picked up and completed quickly within just a few hours, ensuring that all your English to Indonesian translation needs are met with speed and scale.
To properly reach the vast Indonesian market, translating all of your content is crucial. Gengo supports a wide range of document and content types, including:
- Indonesian website localization
- Indonesian mobile app localization
- Indonesian game localization
- Indonesian product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Indonesian document translation
- Emails, letters and more