Fast, affordable & scalable professional Romanian translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Romanian translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Romanian translation tips
Translation text expansion
Romanian is a fairly expansive language, meaning a piece of text translated from English is liable to grow 10 percent lengthier than the original source. This should be kept in mind for reasons of design and formatting.
Know your audience
The four dialects of Romanian are so different that they are not mutually intelligible. For this reason, localizing content into Romanian requires companies to know exactly who they are targeting, and translators to be aware of how to craft professional and engaging content suited to the target audience.
Romanian language facts
- Romanian is the official language of both Romania and Moldova and is spoken by approximately 25 million people.
- In Moldova, Romanian is referred to as Moldovan, and differences in accent and pronunciation do exist.
- Unlike the languages of other Slavic countries, Romanian is a Romance language, similar to French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- There are four distinct dialects of Romanian: Daco-Romanian, Aromanian, Megleno-Romanian and Istro-Romanian. Daco-Romanian, also called Romanian proper, is the primary dialect.
Romanian translation services
Gengo is a trusted provider of Romanian translation services. Whether you’re translating English into Romanian or from Romanian into English, Gengo guarantees top-quality results at a fraction of the price you’ll pay elsewhere.
All of Gengo’s translators are experienced professionals who can be trusted to produce high quality translation work. Our sophisticated platform connects you directly to translators tailored to your project’s specific requirements, allowing you to communicate your exact specifications and guidelines.
Gengo offers the best value for money of any translation service on the market, without compromising on quality. Plus, payment is simple, with no hidden costs, upfront payments or negotiation. Learn more about our pricing.
Tight deadline? No problem. Most Gengo projects are picked up in minutes and finished within a few hours. We can also cater to projects of any size, no matter how small or large. Talk to our sales team directly to find out more.
Our professional translators are there to meet your needs and are well-used to working on Romanian translation projects of all types, including:
- Romanian website localization
- Romanian mobile app localization
- Romanian game localization
- Romanian product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Romanian document translation
- Emails, letters and more