Professional Tagalog Translation
Fast, affordable & scalable professional Tagalog translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Tagalog translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Tagalog translation tips
Translation text expansion
When translated from English, text in Tagalog grows roughly 28 percent lengthier than the original source. It is a rich and expressive language, meaning ideas are expressed in a more long-winded fashion. This is important to keep in mind, especially for designers and formatters.
Tagalog vs. Filipino
Tagalog and Filipino share many similarities and are generally mutually intelligible, but they remain two distinct and separate languages. To reach Tagalog speakers, translators should possess an intimate knowledge of the Tagalog language, both its nuances and distinguishing characteristics. Without this, translated content may seem unnatural or unengaging.
Tagalog language facts
- Tagalog is one of the official languages of the Philippines and the mother tongue of roughly one quarter of its population of 100 million.
- Tagalog is part of the Malayo-Polynesian subgroup of the Austronesian language family, which has a total of close to 400 million speakers.
- Tagalog has incorporated many loanwords from other languages, most prominently Spanish, English and Chinese. In fact, about 40% of everyday Tagalog conversation is made up of Spanish loanwords.
Tagalog translation services
No other translation service can compete with Gengo’s combination of speed, quality and affordability. This is why we are a leading provider of professional Tagalog translation.
Gengo knows that quality content, matching the style and intent of the original text is what is important to our clients. Gengo’s Tagalog translators are all qualified, experienced and well-used to working with our clients to deliver the translated content that is right for them.
Our pricing system is simple: We charge per words, with no contracts, no upfront fees and no negotiation. We also offer different pricing levels to suit your specific needs. Learn more about our pricing.
No other translation service can compete with Gengo’s speed or flexibility. No matter how small or large your project, nor how tight the deadline, we’re on hand to help.
To break into Tagalog-speaking markets, content translated by a native-speaking, professional translator with an intimate knowledge of the market is vital. Gengo’s sophisticated platform facilitates this, allowing you to translate whatever you need, whenever you need it. This includes:
- Tagalog website localization
- Tagalog mobile app localization
- Tagalog game localization
- Tagalog product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Tagalog document translation
- Emails, letters and more