Gengo… translation support team is superb and their management is accessible, caring, highly motivating, very professional. Their web site is the best in the business.
Bailey, Gengo Translator since 2009
Great team, great company, great work.
Deborah, Gengo Translator since 2011
Gengo has allowed me to find a passion for a new career and the ability to work from home at times that suit me while spending quality time with my daughter.
Masami, Gengo Translator since 2010
We actively encourage and support our translators to develop their translation skills. Grow with Gengo lessons and more >>
Work whenever you likeOur global client base is active around the clock so you can enjoy a truly flexible work schedule.
We pay on timeGengo is committed to paying translators on time, twice a month. We pay via PayPal or Skrill.
Pick and chooseWork in an obligation-free environment where you have the freedom to select jobs that interest you.
Friendly staff and supportWe answer support questions promptly, and always look at both sides if there’s ever a dispute.
- How do I become a Senior Translator?
- Senior Translators build and assess our pool of translators. This role is for experienced professional translators with great attention to detail and communication skills… Read more »
- How do I get notified of new jobs?
- New jobs are listed on the Jobs page of the Gengo website. You can also receive job alerts via email or subscribe to our Jobs RSS feed… Read more »
- How does the translation process work?
- Customers submit texts for translation using our simple online order form. Within seconds, jobs are created and made available to all qualified translators… Read more »
- Why isn’t my language pair available?
- If you can’t find the test for your language pair, it means: 1) We’re not offering translation services in your pair yet; or 2) We’ve turned off testing for your pair… Read more »
- What job types and file formats do you support?
- There are three types of jobs that you’ll encounter when translating for Gengo—text, group and file. A text job is a single block of text that you translate on our platform… Read more »
- How do I get paid?
- When you want to be paid, request a payout on the Account page of the Gengo website. Payouts are processed on the 10th and 25th of every month… Read more »