Category: Translator life

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Kanako

Based in L.A., Kanako is an English to Japanese translator originally from Tokyo. When she moved to the U.S., she discovered Gengo and the advantages of freelancing. Find out why she rated being a freelance Gengo translator a perfect 10 out of 10 in this interview. Nationality: Japanese Location:...

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Julie

A university student based in Denmark, Julie is a young and well-traveled Gengo translator in two language pairs. Having lived in different countries growing up ignited her passion for languages and translation. Wise beyond her years, she has a great thirst for knowledge – one of the traits of a ...

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Bruno

Our English to Portuguese translator Bruno became a Wordsmith by impressing customers with his high-quality translations, even without the help of paid tools. Find out how much he enjoys his full-time translation career and how working with Gengo has greatly impacted his quality of life. National...

READ

CATEGORIES /

Faces of Gengo: Beya

Based in Tunisia, Beya joined our growing list of Gengo Wordsmiths last year and she firmly believes translation opened up her world in different ways. An English teacher and French to English translator, she is passionate in everything she does and reminds fellow translators about the greater va...

READ

CATEGORIES /

Translating under the Northern Lights

My love for languages goes back quite a long time, in fact to when I was in Year 5 and started learning English at school. Later, I became a language teacher and met my partner Grahame, who is English and with whom I started translation work for a renowned German lifestyle magazine. We were livin...

READ

CATEGORIES /

Yoga for translators and digital nomads

Most Gengo translators know me as their Community Manager. What they don’t know is that when I’m not working online, the likelihood of me doing a forearm stand or backbending on my mat is extremely high. I’ve been practicing yoga for eight years and acquired my 200-hour teacher certification from...

READ

Stay informed

Subscribe to receive all the latest updates from Gengo in your inbox.

Translator Resources [EN]

Get the leads of users from translator resources page.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Business Resources
BUSINESS RESOURCES

Discover everything you need to know about going global.

Translator Resource Page
TRANSLATOR RESOURCES

Discover everything you need to know about translating with Gengo.

Translator Forum
COMMUNITY FORUM