Fast, affordable & scalable professional Hebrew translation
Gengo offers on-demand and high-quality Hebrew translation services at affordable rates. Thousands of companies—both large and small—trust Gengo to fuel their global growth.
Working with Gengo gives you access to thousands of certified translators who have years of translation and localization experience, as well as our intuitive platform and embedded quality tools. Our expert team can help you manage projects of any size to find a flexible, efficient and economical solution for your translation needs.
Trusted by global companies
Choose between two different levels of quality and pricing to match your needs. All translators have been pre-tested for each level ensuring high quality translations.
From $0.06 /word
|Accurate translation of your text by a native speaker. Price perfect to expand your business to new markets.|
From $0.12 /word
|Professional translation for formal business use. Detailed attention to tone, subject, and meaning.|
Hebrew translation tips
Content layout may differ
When translating content from English to Hebrew, translators should work closely with any designers involved in the process. Because Hebrew is written from right to left as opposed to English which is left to right, the layout of the content is often structured differently. Since the standard programming languages are set up for the English language, more time and thought should be applied with English to Hebrew translations.
Avoid machine translation
It’s important to avoid machine translation (MT) for your English to Hebrew translations. Because Hebrew doesn’t contain any vowels, dots and dashes are used in place of them — this is vastly different from the English language and comes with nuances that only a native and human Hebrew speaker would be better off picking up on and understanding. Alongside that, there are also many letters in the Hebrew language that sound the same, and using MT may not pick up on the differences.
Hebrew language facts
- Hebrew is spoken by over 9 million people worldwide and regarded as the language of the Israelites and their ancestors. It is spoken by 5 million people in Israel and more than 3 million in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Panama, the U.S., and other countries.
- Modern Hebrew, unlike English, is both written and read from the right to the left horizontally.
- The first five books of the Torah and the majority of the Bible are written in biblical Hebrew. Because it is used in so many sacred texts, Hebrew is often referred to as “the Holy language.”
- Like Arabic, Hebrew is an ancient Semitic language, and its alphabet contains no vowels — they’re unmarked, so readers and speakers have to supply them themselves.
Hebrew translation services
Gengo is a leading provider in professional Hebrew translation. Our experienced translators are professional native speakers that have you covered for your English-Hebrew business translation needs.
Gengo is committed to ensuring that your English-Hebrew business translations are produced with accuracy and scale. Get access to hundreds of qualified native Hebrew speakers who are well-versed in translating to and from Hebrew.
Choose from two competitive pricing models for the one that best suits your Hebrew translation needs. There are no upfront fees or or contracts to sign with our simple pricing plans. Learn more about our pricing.
Gengo is fully equipped to support your high volume Hebrew translation projects. We have thousands of translators working around the clock to ensure that all your deadlines will be met.
Gengo has extensive experience translating from English to Hebrew in a wide range of document and content types, including:
- Hebrew website localization
- Hebrew mobile app localization
- Hebrew game localization
- Hebrew product description translation
- Customer support translation
- Marketing copy, ads and social media
- News articles and entertainment
- Travel listings and guides
- Hebrew document translation
- Emails, letters and more