16 Best Translation & Language Influencers to Follow on Twitter
In the translation industry, there is always more to learn. Keeping up with the latest technological trends and industry standards can seem like an impossible task, especially if you’re just a beginner in the field. That’s why we at Gengo created this list of 16 active translation and language accounts to follow on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest news.
If you don’t already, give us a follow too at @GengoIt.
Translators & Interpreters
- @integlangsbiz: Dr. Jonathan Downie is a consultant interpreter and French/English conference interpreter.
— Dr Jonathan Downie (@integlangsbiz) October 19, 2018
- @interpretaatioo: Henry Líu is an interpreter, translator, and 13th President of the International Federation of Translators (FIT).
- @ContractSpeak: Richard Lackey is a legal translator and qualified member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI).
- @Tesstranslates: Tess Whitty is a certified English-Swedish translator and localizer, as well as marketing consultant, author, trainer, speaker, mom, and yogi.
- @LucyWTranslator: Lucy Williams is a English/Spanish translator and blogger for tourism, leisure, food, and fashion.
- @UweMuegge: Uwe Muegge tweets about job, internship, and event opportunities in translation, localization, interpreting, and terminology.
- @mstranslations: Mariana Serio is an English/Spanish business translation expert from Argentina, helping clients expand to the Latin American market.
- @cdmellinger: Chris Mellinger, Ph.D in translation studies, translator and interpreter, editor, Assistant Professor of Spanish Interpreting and Translation Studies.
- @ceciliaenback: CEO of Swedish LSP Translator Scandinavia, co-organizer of Nordic Translation Industry Forum.
- @DanielaZambrini: Daniela Zamrini is a freelance Italian/English translator specialized in airline industry, logistics, legal, nautical, and aerospace and defence topics.
Translation & Language News
- @slatornews: Slator makes business sense of the language services and technology market with news on the people and deals that shape the industry.
Launching the Slator 2018 #Blockchain and #Translation Report: We're looking at current language industry-related blockchain projects and examine if there are there any potential use cases for blockchain in translation. #Crypto #CryptoNews #l10n #xl8 https://t.co/tC9grIWU5e
— Slator (@slatornews) October 22, 2018
- @UnitedLanguage: United Language Group is a leading global language service provider specializing in translation, localization, and interpretation.
- @multilingualmag: MultiLingual magazine, website, and newsletter are information sources for localization, global business, translation and language technology.
- @atanet: American Translators Association (ATA) is the largest professional association of translators and interpreters in the United States, with nearly 11,000 members in over 100 countries.
- @ConcLangVillage: Concordia Language Villages is the premier language and culture immersion program in the United States, offering programs for youth, adults, and families in 15 languages.
- @LitTranslate: The American Literary Translators Association (ALTA) promotes literary translation through advocacy, education and services to literary translators.
Looking to discover even more translation and language influencers to follow? Check out our full custom list of favorite translation and language influencers to follow.